Carolivia Herron leads Epic Publishing which publishes the work of unheard voices from cultures around the world. Recent publications include:
- The Igbos and Israel: An Inter-cultural Study of the Oldest and Largest Jewish Diaspora, by Remy Ilona
- Of Sacred Times, Rituals, and Customs: Oral Traditions of the Lemba Jews of Zimbabwe
by Dr. Rabson Wuriga
- The Journey of One Man From the Sources of the Nile to Zion, Yeshayahu Chane, translated by Dalit Avrahamoff
- Urbanisation in Zimbabwe: Selected Cities, by Jemitias Mapira and Innocent Chirisa
- Training Wheels for Beginning Psychotherapists / A Personal Memoir, by Dr. John “Sparky” Breeskin
If you have a book that you would like to have published by Street to Street participants, please click here to email Carolivia.